To use our envelope system, you must first set them up.
- Tap “Get Started” below your Envelopes list on the Home screen to set up your monthly income and percent allocation for each envelope
- After this, every direct deposit into your Enzo account will be split into your envelopes based on the percentages you set (not the $ amount)
- Once your envelopes are set up, you can move transactions into them. Tap a transaction, and then select the Envelope you want to move it to, which will add/deduct the $ transaction amount from the Envelope's available balance.
- Only settled transactions can be moved into an envelope. Please wait until a pending transaction clears before you attempt to move it.
- You cannot move a transaction into an envelope if it results in a negative balance for the original or new envelope.
- You cannot use Envelopes until you set them up by tapping "Get Started".